Fashion Picks for Summer 2013
There are many trends coming in and going out in Summer 2013, but here are some of my personal fashion picks and where you can find them - right on the high street.
1. Two piece suits - I am loving this trend that has hit our highstreets and it’s definately my favourite for this season, whether its a t-shirt or a blazer teamed with shorts, trousers or a skirt with matching patterns, you are sure to look fashion relevant this summer.
[Oasis Meadow Floral - Blazer £70, Trouser or Skirt £45]
2. Cut out leathers - Sandals to boots, this is a key look this season and I am loving it - it has come from the runway and is perfect for these summer nights ahead to wearing to festivals.
[Topshop ALADIN Gladiator strap £70, New Look Limited Ankle Boot £59.99]
3. Statement stripe - We saw it on the catwalks with Marc Jacobs and many more, but now it is our turn to wear this latest trend.
[Topshop stripe tee £40]
4. Graphic Print - Almost everybody did graphic print and it has hit the high street hard - it is everywhere, so I can guarentee you will be wearing this trend without even intending too this season!
[Topshop money print shirt - £40]
5. Retro Glasses - This John Lennon inspired style is really taking off this summer, go go go before they’re gone.
[New Look white round retro - £4.99, Topshop dark grey jeepers peepers £16]
6. Winged Clutch Bags - We’ve seen tote bags, from high end to high street in this style and it has become miniature, love it.
[New Look red and stone wing clutch £12.99]